This is an easy to make, yet healthy snack recipe. You can adjust the thickness of the smoothie by adding more or less juice.
- Strawberries (chopped) - 1 cup
- Bananas (sliced) - 2 cups
- Fresh orange juice - 1/2 cup
- Low fat vanilla ice cream - 3 cups
Healthy snack recipe instructions:
- Mix strawberries, bananas, and orange juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in the low fat ice cream, and blend until smooth
- Makes 4 servings
- 226 calories
- Fat - 4.8g (2.8g sat, 1.3g mono, 0.3 poly)
- Protein - 4.9g
- Carbs - 44.6g
Click here for Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cook