- Fresh raspberry - 1 cup
- Raspberry sorbet - 2 cups
- Ripe peaches (peeled and chopped) - 1 lb
- Peach nectar - 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
Quick healthy dessert recipe cooking instructions:
- Mix peach nectar, lemon juice, chopped peaches, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Separate the peach puree into four glasses.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup of raspberry sorbet and fresh raspberries. Repeat the layers in the same order: Puree > Sorbet > Raspberries
- Yields 4 servings
- Calories - 179 calories
- Fat - 0.4g
- Protein - 2.3 g
- Carbs - 45g
Click here for Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cook