- Slivered Almonds - 1/4 cup
- Chopped Hazelnuts - 1/4 cup
- Sunflower seeds - 1/4 cup
- Raisins - 1 cup
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Ground cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Low fat butter - 1 tsp
Healthy Snack Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium-high heat, and then add in the honey. Mix well.
- Add in the almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, salt, and cinnamon.
- Cook on medium heat until the nuts are golden color.
- Add in raisins, and remove from heat.
- Place parchment paper in a baking pan and coat with cooking spray.
- Spread the raisin and nuts mixture on the sheet and let it cool completely.
Click here for Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cook