This is a easy healthy recipe that is very fast to cook. From preparation to cooking, this healthy recipe should take no more than 10 minutes.
- Romaine lettuce - 1 whole
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Oyster sauce - 1 tbsp
Easy healthy recipe cooking instructions:
- Wash the romaine lettuce leaf by leaf, and break in to 3 inch long sections.
- If the romaine lettuce has a bit of stem attached, don't throw it away! Simply peel of the outside layer, and cut the stem in to thin slices. It tastes excellent.
- Heat the oil to medium-high heat.
- Add in the romaine lettuce, and stir until the lettuce leafs are semi cooked.
- Add in the salt and oyster sauce, and mix.
- Cook for another minute or so until the lettuce is cooked.
- Dish up and serve. Goes great with rice!
Click here for Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cook