- Chicken thigh (skinless and boneless) - 8 pieces
- Canned diced tomatoes - 1 can (15oz)
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Minced garlic - 1 clove
- Fresh parsley (chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Health Chicken Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Rub salt and pepper on chicken thighs
- Heat olive oil to medium high heat. Add in the chicken and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Remove chicken thigh from the pan.
- In the pan, now add in garlic, tomatoes, and parsley. Let this cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add back in the chicken thighs and let it simmer for 5 to 6 minutes until chicken is cooked.
Click here for Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cook