- Unsweetened pumpkin - 15 oz (1can)
- Pumpkin pie spice - 1 3/4 tsp
- Brown sugar - 3/4 cup
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Egg (large) - 1
- Egg whites - 2
- Evaporated low fat milk - 12 oz
- Pillsbury pie crust - 1 package
Pumpkin pie cooking instructions:
- In a large bowel, combine and mix the pumpkin pie spice, salt, evaporated milk, egg whites, egg, and brown sugar. Mix well using a whisk.
- Add in the pumpkin and keep mixing until smooth.
- Roll the pie crust on a pie dish.
- Add in the pumpkin pie filling.
- Preheat oven to 425, and then bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for 50 minutes.
Click here for Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cook