- Rip bananas (mashed up) - 3 bananas
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking soda - 3/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Low fat butter - 1/4 cup
- Low fat yogurt - 1/3 cup
- Eggs - 2
Banana bread cooking instructions:
- Mix the all purpose flour with baking soda, and salt. Combine well using a whisk.
- In another bowl, put in the butter, and sugar. Using a mixer to blend it well.
- Add in the eggs slowly, while using the mixer to blend the mixture.
- Add in bananas, yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture and continue to mix using the mixer until well blended.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the mixture into a loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for about one hour until cooked.
Click here for Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cook